Brennan Schiller, MD
Mental health conditions, such as mood, trauma-related, and anxiety disorders, often are influenced by a number of variables. The severity of these disorders may wax and wane based on life experiences and stressors, but the symptoms can interfere with how we want to live our lives – affecting relationships, work, and our ability to simply be ourselves. At Neighborhood Psychiatry, my goal is to work with patients to identify these disorders and contributing factors and then to develop a treatment plan that aligns with the individuals’ goals.
Working with patients in a mental health capacity is a privilege – we can provide support and guidance as patients recognize and claim the power that they have to make real change in their lives. Seeking and engaging in mental health care can feel like an overwhelming task, and my goal is to help patients feel safe and supported while navigating this process. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to get to know and work with you!
- 2022 Psychiatry Residency, Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry
- 2018 M.D., Wayne State School of Medicine
- 2014 B.S., University of Michigan, with University Honors
2020-present; Neighborhood Psychiatry
- Providing personalized private psychiatric care to patients in Indianapolis and surrounding communities.
- Occasional weekend and weeknight telephonic coverage for inpatient psychiatric and substance use units