Samantha Knarr LMHC
I am a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor specializing in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression and mood disorders, perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, and anxiety. I bring a straight-forward, empathetic approach into sessions with my clients. I enjoy acting as coach and cheerleader for my clients along their journey. I offer individual therapy services for ages 15+. I have received specialized training from the Cognitive Behavioral Institute and Michael Heady (Maryland) in Exposure and Response Prevention therapy. I also have specific training in motivational interviewing and perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. My therapeutic approach is eclectic and incorporates techniques from cognitive-behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing, and mindfulness approaches. I will work with you to explore the paths best suited to attain your goals.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- 2017 MA (Clinical Mental Health Counseling) Indiana Wesleyan University
- 2015 BS (Psychology and Addictions Counseling) Indiana Wesleyan University
2020 - present; Neighborhood Psychiatry
- Personalized private counseling to clients in Indianapolis and surrounding communities.
- Provide counseling to adolescents and adults ages 12+ via individual and group settings
- Special training in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
*Sam provides telehealth to patients in Florida. If you'd like to learn more about the Florida Department of Health click here http://www.floridahealth.gov/