Samantha Knarr LMHC
I am a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor specializing in the treatment of depression, perinatal mood disorders, anxiety, substance abuse and recovery, and trauma. I bring a straight-forward, empathetic approach into sessions with my clients. I offer individual therapy services for ages 15+. I have received specialized training in Motivational Interviewing and Perinatal Mood Disorders. My therapeutic approach combines techniques from cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, rational-emotive behavioral therapy, and mindfulness approaches. I will work with you to explore the paths best suited to attain your goals.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- 2017 MA (Clinical Mental Health Counseling) Indiana Wesleyan University
- 2015 BS (Psychology and Addictions Counseling) Indiana Wesleyan University
2020 - present; Neighborhood Psychiatry
- Personalized private counseling to clients in Indianapolis and surrounding communities.
- Provide counseling to adolescents and adults ages 12+ via individual and group settings
- Special training in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders